Specialized intensive ice hockey trainings for boys and girls of 6-18 years of age on an individual basis.
Maximum - 21 players; 1 coach/3 players.
Groups are matched due to the trainees' ages and skills.
Objective -- improvement of individual skills: skating, feinting, long and short passing, shooting, physical encounter with a rival. All major elements on ice are polished while in motion, including a fight with a rival.
Off-ice practice sessions include stick handling and shooting.
Sessions held at high speed and intensity with special and harder training drills.
Czech individual hockey Camps’ date:
- 03.01. - 09.01.2019
Beroun, a town in the Czech Republic (20 minutes from Prague)
Rink at “Beroun” Winter Stadium
The trainees will stay at Hotel Na Ostrově***.
- €750 per week
- €100 deposit is requested with the APPLICATION FORM for the camp reservation, the remainder to be paid to our bank account or upon the arrival to the camp. Deposite is non-refundable.
- Two on-ice trainings a day (2 x 75 min.)
- Two off-ice trainings (2 x 60 min.)
- Four meals per day
- Accommodation - Hotel Na Ostrově***
- 24/7 supervision over the children
- Camp's program accomplishment certificate
- Jersey shirts
Feel free to ask any questions via
Accommodation for parents: €30 per night at Hotel Na Ostrově***