Our biggest and most attended hockey camps of the year are organized during four weeks in summer. The summer hockey camps are very intensive off-season practice programs for players -- boys and girls of 6-18 years of age. Highly trained and experienced Czech coaches. Sessions held at high speed and intensity with special and harder training drills.
Maximum - 25 players on the rink; 1 coach/5 players.
The training on the rink will focus on individual skills, skating, shooting, puck handling, decision making, organization of individual competitions and matches.
Off-ice practice sessions include stick handling, gym sessions, athletics and games.
- 01.7. - 07.7.2019
- 08.7. – 14.7.2019
- 15.7. – 21.7.2019
- 22.7. - 28.7.2019
The trainees can book either one-week session or combine consequent sessions in one.
Beroun, a town in the Czech Republic (20 min. from Prague).
Rink at “Beroun” Winter Stadium
The trainees will stay at Hotel Na Ostrově***.
- €630 per week
- €100 deposit is requested with the APPLICATION FORM for the camp reservation, the remainder to be paid to our bank account or upon the arrival to the camp. Deposit is non-refundable.
- Two on-ice trainings a day (2 x 75 min)
- Two off-ice trainings a day (2 x 60 min)
- Recreational activities -- (swimming, aqua-park, sauna etc.)
- Four meals per day
- Accommodation - Hotel Na Ostrově***
- Jersey shirts
- 24/7 supervision over the children
- Camp’s program accomplishment certificate
Feel free to ask any questions via
Accommodation for parents: €30 per night at Hotel Na Ostrově***
czech hockey camp Elgraff