A unique opportunity to improve your playing skills during an intensive hockey season. Use our winter hockey camp in the Czech Republic for that! Sessions held at high speed and intensity with special and harder training drills.
Maximum - 25 players on the rink; 1 coach/5 players.
The training on the rink will focus on individual skills, skating, shooting, puck handling, decision making, organization of individual competitions and matches.
Off-ice practice sessions include stick handling, gym sessions, athletics and games.
- 28.12. - 03.01.2019
- 03.01. – 09.01.2019*
The trainees can book either one-week session or combine consequent sessions in one.
Beroun, a town in the Czech Republic (20 min. from Prague).
Rink at “Beroun” Winter Stadium
The trainees will stay at Hotel Na Ostrově***.
- €630 per week
- €100 deposit is requested with the APPLICATION FORM for the camp reservation, the remainder to be paid to our bank account or upon the arrival to the camp. Deposit is non-refundable.
- Two on-ice trainings a day (2 x 75 min)
- Two off-ice trainings a day (2 x 60 min)
- Four meals per day
- Accommodation - Hotel Na Ostrově***
- Jersey shirts
- 24/7 supervision over the children
- Camp’s program accomplishment certificate
Feel free to ask any questions via
Accommodation for parents: €30 per night at Hotel Na Ostrově***